LoveKnitting.com's New Designer Award 2014 terms and conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over. Only one entry per person allowed.
- Only entries by email will be accepted.
- Proof of email is not proof of receipt. LoveKnitting can not be held responsible for any lost entries.
- The pattern must be all the entrant’s own work. Any entry which in the judges’ opinion copies any part of an existing pattern will be disqualified
- The submitted knitted item must be an item of clothing. It can be designed for an adult male or female.
- The garment/ pattern can use a yarn that is any fibre or any weight.
- The yarn used must be for sale on the loveknitting.com website, check here for our full range:
- Entries open on January 21st 2014 and close on April 30th 2014, applications after this date will not be reviewed.
- The prize for the winner will also include work experience during July / August 2014 with designer Emilio de la Morena, pattern mentoring with Debbie Bliss and a cash prize of £1000. No alternative will be offered. Work experience and mentoring are subject to availability of the designers and winner concerned.
- The winner will be announced by 30th June 2014.
- All entries are confidential and only the winner will have their pattern shared and available for sale on the LoveKnitting website.
- The judges's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you are giving your permission, should you win, for LoveKnitting.com to use this pattern in whichever way it sees fit. The price, promotion and other commercial terms associated with the pattern are solely at the discretion of the LoveKnitting team. The winning pattern will be owned by and exclusively available on LoveKnitting.com.
- The winning pattern will be available for sale on the LoveKnitting website as a downloadable leaftlet only.
- By entering the competition you agree that If you are the winner of this competition you may be required to do some press and marketing interviews and photos. All expenses for this will be covered by loveknitting.com
Promoter: Loveknitting Ltd, company number 8072376. Registered address: 1 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AT. Do not send entries to this address.