Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
“Yet still the morning-glories on the wall Fling out their purple trumpets to the wind” ~Elizabeth Akers Allen, “October”
- Bayview Fibre Arts Little Current Sock, shown in “Majestic Morning Glory”
- US 4 / 3.5mm
- 24 stitches and 40 rows to 4” / 10cm
- Approximately 36” / 91.4cm wingspan, and 17” / 43.18cm deep, before blocking.
- Approximately 52” / 132.08cm wingspan, and 23” / 58.42cm deep, after blocking.
- easy lace (yo, k2tog, ssk, sssk)
- Independent Designer
- Carolyn Macpherson
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!