Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Red Sky features plenty of lace, stockinette, optional crochet bind off/edging, and an intriguingly fun centre out construction! The shawl works amazingly with solids, Ronald, semis or variegated - but looks especially spectacular with any kind of gradient!
- 43” (109 cm) length x 32” (81 cm) at widest end, after blocking.
- Yarn Indulgences Zed Luxe Sock (70% superwash merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon; 400 yards (366 meters) / 115 grams), shown in Sailor’s Delight
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm): double pointed needles, 16” (40 cm), 24” (60 cm), 40” (101 cm) circular needles
- US 5 / 3.75mm crochet hook (optional, for edging)
- Stitch markers (optional, for marking repeats)
- T-pins for blocking; blocking wires (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- 24 sts and 40 rows = 4” (10 cm) in St st after wet blocking.
- Easy lace (yo, ssk, sk2p)
- Simple crochet for optional crochet border and cast off (ch, sc, dc)
- Independent Designer
- Carolyn Macpherson
- Downloadable PDF
- Crochet hook is for optional crochet edging and bind-off.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!