PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
An original design by Fiona Langtry for ReVe Design Co
A large square poncho with a hole for the neck - sounds simple… and it is!
* Mostly just ONE stitch, this poncho is designed to showcase the yarn used.
* Can be worn with the stripes going sideways, lengthways, or on the diagonal - it’s entirely up to you!
* 4 colors of your favorite worsted/#4 weight yarn, (or a cake, or just one color) and you’ll be receiving compliments wherever you wear it (I do!)
* Includes instructions for 2 neckline finishes and the optional fringe.
Original version created using Raindrops Yarn. Also made using Malabrigo Worsted and Caron Cakes
1050-1100m/1150-1200yd of worsted/aran/#4 weight yarn 8mm hook Tapestry needle 2 stitch markers 4 buttons (optional)
Optional Special Stitches
Chainless Starting stitches Foundation stitches
~ PDF includes UK and US term versions
See link in bio to join my VIPs & find out more about ReVe Design Co and access discounts, sales and announcements.
- Independent Designer
- Fiona Langtry
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Total 1148-1203yds required. Use 4 different colors to create colour block version. Use solid, mixed or cake yarn to change the look Buttons optional
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!