Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
An original design by Fiona Langtry for ReVe Design Co
A large square poncho with a hole for the neck - sounds simple… and it is!
* Mostly just ONE stitch, this poncho is designed to showcase the yarn used.
* Can be worn with the stripes going sideways, lengthways, or on the diagonal - it’s entirely up to you!
* 4 colors of your favorite worsted/#4 weight yarn, (or a cake, or just one color) and you’ll be receiving compliments wherever you wear it (I do!)
* Includes instructions for 2 neckline finishes and the optional fringe.
Original version created using Raindrops Yarn. Also made using Malabrigo Worsted and Caron Cakes
1050-1100m/1150-1200yd of worsted/aran/#4 weight yarn 8mm hook Tapestry needle 2 stitch markers 4 buttons (optional)
Optional Special Stitches
Chainless Starting stitches Foundation stitches
~ PDF includes UK and US term versions
See link in bio to join my VIPs & find out more about ReVe Design Co and access discounts, sales and announcements.
- Independent Designer
- Fiona Langtry
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Total 1148-1203yds required. Use 4 different colors to create colour block version. Use solid, mixed or cake yarn to change the look Buttons optional
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!