Crochet in rounds
Approx. 17 cm (7 inches) high.
**About this pattern**
We use USA terminology in this pattern (don’t worry if you use UK terms, all the differences are explained in the pattern).
**Materials and Tools**
• Yarn: Velour of any color for the body and wings. Weight - Light Fingering / 3 ply (600 m per 100 g).
o For the body – approximately 100 m.
o For wings - approximately 15 m.
• Some cotton yarn for mane and tail.
• Some white terry yarn for whites of the eyes (or a piece of felt).
• Steel Hook 1.75 mm (US steel hook – 6, UK steel hook - 3 1/2).
• 2 black beads for eyes approx. 5 mm diameter.
• Tapestry needle for tightening.
• Strong thread for tightening (you may use dental floss).
• Stuffing – holofiber or padding polyester.
• Wire for the wire frame in the neck – approx. 35 cm (1