Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
The Mystical Mitts are packed full of crochet stitch texture, luxury and style. The fingerless gloves are a dream to make, simply seam a rectangle and add a thumbhole. A quick and easy pattern perfect for gifts and to keep.
This is a crochet pattern for the Mystical Mitts, a simple and stylish set of fingerless gloves that goes with any outfit. The mitts are crocheted using US sc and hdc stitches/ UK dc and htr stitches and comes with full terminology for both.
This pattern is an ad free, clearly formatted, PDF instant download that is also available for free on my blog.
- A three-page PDF written in US and UK terms
- Pattern support of you need or would like it
- Difficulty is easy
- The pattern includes sizes for Small, Medium and Large adults.
- Double Knit weight yarn (I used King Cole Merino Blend 4ply)
- Size G/(4mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Independent Designer
- Hannah Cross
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!
Based on 1 review over the last year
No recent reviews for Mystical Mitts.