The Mystical Mitts are packed full of crochet stitch texture, luxury and style. The fingerless gloves are a dream to make, simply seam a rectangle and add a thumbhole. A quick and easy pattern perfect for gifts and to keep.
This is a crochet pattern for the Mystical Mitts, a simple and stylish set of fingerless gloves that goes with any outfit. The mitts are crocheted using US sc and hdc stitches/ UK dc and htr stitches and comes with full terminology for both.
This pattern is an ad free, clearly formatted, PDF instant download that is also available for free on my blog.
- A three-page PDF written in US and UK terms
- Pattern support of you need or would like it
- Difficulty is easy
- The pattern includes sizes for Small, Medium and Large adults.
- Double Knit weight yarn (I used King Cole Merino Blend 4ply)
- Size G/(4mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge