PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Fairies, princesses, ballerinas, there is always magic in the air with little girls.
Using lace mohair in an airy gauge, the skirt is going to be light, fluffy and beautiful, while still keeping her warm! No worries about seeing through the fabric with this skirt, as it is double layered with very soft 'loopy' bottom edge, perfect for everyday wear.
And of course, there are options for sparkles! By choosing a yarn with metallic thread or sequins, or by adding beads while knitting, you will add the right touch to the magic!
The pattern includes:
- tips on knitting with mohair,
- tips on knitting with beads,
- scattered stitch/bead pattern,
- suggestions to customize the skirt (e.g add flair,…) waist shaping (optional).
Skill level: The pattern is detailed enough to be adventurous beginner friendly, and at the same time interesting enough to capture the attention of more advanced knitter as well.
- Independent Designer
- Monika Sirna
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- 3/4” elastic, 10-40g of glass beads size 6/0 “E” (4mm diameter), small crochet hook, 3/4 to 5/8” satin ribbon
- Skill Level
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!