Ember Baby Bonnet | 0-24 months
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
The bonnet is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge and working towards the back of the bonnet in stockinette stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a small back seam.
- Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 65-125 meters depending on size.
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!