A useful frame for cross stitch, embroidery and small tapestry projects. You position the polished wooden base of the frame under your thigh leaving both hands free for stitching. This frame can be used on both hard and soft chairs.
The ring is height-adjustable - maximum extension 14½" (37cm) and pivots through 180 degrees to allow for easy access to the back of your work. Hoop & Stalk
tops can be purchased separately in 6", 8" and 10" sizes.
- Can be used on hard and soft chairs.
- Allows both hands to be free for sewing.
- No assembly required.
- Suitable for Cross Stitch, Tapestry and Embroidery.
- Polished natural wood finish.
- High quality, made in the UK.