228 Alfred the Moose
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
“YarnArt Baby” (100% acrylic, 50g / 150m)
Brown - for the moose
White - for the eyes
Dark brown - for the antlers
Red – for the scarf (optional)
You can use any smooth yarn, acrylic, wool, etc.
• Stuffing for toys – Fiberfill
• Long tapestry needle (for sewing using yarn)
• Crochet hook – I used 1.75 mm or any other suitable size for the selected yarn
• A pair of half-beads or beads with a diameter of 5 mm (2 pcs.)
• Glue for attaching the half-beads to the head
• 5 sewing pins with round head.