Terms and conditions: Share your Christmas projects to winPublished on 20 April 2022
1. This Competition shall open at 00:00 GMT on 26 November 2018 until 23:59 GMT on 16 December 2018 (the "Close Date").
2. In order to enter this Competition, the contestant must upload a photo of their current knitting project in the LoveKnitting or LoveCrochet community with the hottag ‘ChristmasCompetition'.
3. The winners (1 for LoveKnitting and 1 for LoveCrochet) will be chosen by a computer process generating verifiably random results in the presence of an independent person. Participants do not need to be present when the draw takes place.
4. The prize will be 1 x £50 LoveKnitting voucher (or your country value equivalent) for the loveknitting.com winner, and 1 x £50 LoveCrochet voucher (or your country value equivalent) for the lovecrochet.com winner. No cash equivalent will be awarded, No refunds or exchanges awarded. The Winner may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities on our Websites and consent to publication of their name only for this purpose and in order to comply with these terms. All entrants agree to have their project featured in a blog post.
5. The Winner will be chosen within 20 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 30 days. The prize shall be awarded within 90 days of the Close Date. The name of the winner will be available on request (see contact details below).
6. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members) or any other affiliate company of Lovecrafts Collective Limited; residents of Portugal, Austria, Turkey, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia, New South Wales (Australia), Sweden and Italy; those under the age of 18.
7. Our contact details in relation to this Competition are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH.