1. This Competition shall open at 17:00 BST on 01 September 2020 until 17:00 BST on 30 September 2020 (the "Close Date").
2. In order to enter the competition, the contestant must either be nominated by lovecrafts.com, or submit a written entry to the “#WhyIMake” competition. To enter “#WhyIMake”, contestants must 1. upload a blog post about why they make to their own blog, 2. use the hashtag #WhyIMake in the title or main text, 3. include a link to lovecrafts.com, and 4. have their post published on their blog by the Close Date. Submissions that are published after the Close Date and backdated will be withdrawn from consideration.
3. The nominated contestants that express consent to entering the competition will be listed on a voting page, which will be distributed to the public. A selection of contestants with the highest number of votes will be distributed to a judging panel, who will select a winner for each category. Contestants who successfully enter the #WhyIMake competition will be shortlisted and distributed to a judging panel, who will select a winner.
4. The judges’ decision is final and there will be no appeals. We cannot offer detailed feedback about specific shortlisting decisions or any details about individual entries.
4. The prize will be either 1. a craft bundle worth over $100/£100/€100/AUD $100 (products may vary per bundle, depending on availability as well as in the respective currency of the winner) or 2. a gift card worth $100/£100/€100/AUD $100, from www.lovecrafts.com website. No cash equivalent will be awarded. The Winners may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities on www.lovecrafts.com and consent to publication of their name only for this purpose and in order to comply with these terms.
5. The Winners will be chosen within 20 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 20 days. The prize shall be awarded within 90 days of the Close Date.
6. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Group Limited (and their family members) or any other affiliate company of Lovecrafts Group Limited; residents of Portugal, Austria, Turkey, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia, New South Wales (Australia), Sweden and Italy; those under the age of 18.
8. Our contact details in relation to this Competition are: email: email@example.com, Lovecrafts Group Limited, 8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH, UK.