This listing is for amigurumi pattern to help you create your very own Suzy Sheep.
This PDF file is 10 pages long and contain many detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions.
The supplies you will need:
• Approx. 30g White Color Yarn
• Less than 10g Purple Color Yarn
• Approx. 2 meters Black Color Yarn
• Approx. 1 meter Pink Yarn (for the nose)
• Pink Yarn or Embroidery Floss for Sewing the Mouth
• Grey Yarn or Embroidery Floss for Stitching the Eyes
• Crochet Hook 1,75mm
• Crochet Hook 1,00mm (for the eyes only)
• Toy Stuffing
• Sewing Needle
Finished size is 8 inches (20cm)
****COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This pattern is protected under law by copyright © 2014 LHCpatterns. Merchants may not download or print it for sale or distribution. This pattern may not be translated, reproduced or circulated in another language. Purchasing, downloading or printing this pattern constitutes agreement to these terms.