Spun Sugar is a gorgeous, elegant, and very girly design. It has a modified top down raglan construction and features simple (or not simple) cables. The garment’s length is very easy to customize. This cardigan can be made with long or short sleeves.
SIZES & YARDAGE INFO: see table
- Please note that short sleeves will require 125-200 yds/114-183 m less.
- 17 sts and 22 rows in 10x 10 cm/4"x 4" in stockinette on US#8/5 mm needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- US # 8/5 mm circular needles (30 cm or 40 cm or dpns; 60 cm or longer) or size needed to obtain gauge;
- US #7/4.5 mm circular needles (30 cm or dpns);
- US #6/4 mm circular needles (60 cm or longer);
- 4 stitch markers in color A and 2 in color B;
- 3.0 mm crochet hook (optional);
- Waste yarn/stitch holders;
- Darning needle (optional).