Seed Stitch Cowl
• Original stitch used for this cowl reminds linen stitch in knitting. This stitch is looser than regular sc and it creates rich textured fabric, which is soft and comfortable to wear.
• Size is easy adjustable and pattern is easy to memorize, so you can adapt it to any yarn weight from Lace to Bulky.
• You can double strand your Bulky yarn with self-colored Laceweight for more interesting look.
Circumference 49” (125 cm), height 8.5” (22 cm). Size is easy adjustable.
Patttern both written and charted.
• 2 skeins of Bulky weight yarn, about 110 yards (100 meters) per 100 grams
• 7 mm hook
• tapestry needle and scissors
Pattern written in standard US terms and fully tested.
Thank you for visiting my shop!