PDFs sind sofort nach dem Kauf verfügbar, damit Sie sie herunterladen und zu Hause ausdrucken können. Herunterladbare Artikel sind nicht in den Versandschwellen enthalten; weitere Informationen finden Sie auf unserer Lieferungsseite .
A striped, asymmetrical tee with contrasting ribbed borders and a slipped stitch detail. This sweater has a hi-lo, straight back and an a-line, chevron pointed front.
It is knit seamlessly from the top down, minimizing finishing work, and includes directions for cap or ¾ length sleeves. Easy enough for an advanced beginner.
Poison Oak is the sister pattern to Sugar Maple. The main differences between the two patterns are:
- Poison Oak is designed for 2 colors stripes with a slipped stitch that carries one color from neck to hem while Sugar Maple is designed for gradient yarns.
- Poison Oak has two options for sleeve lengths: cap and 3/4. Sugar maple has cap sleeves only.
- Posion Oak is written for 13 sizes up to a 54" bust and Sugar Maple is written for 9 sizes up to a 46" bust.
Techniques + Stitches Used:
- cast on (long tail or other stretchy method recommended)
- single cast on (also known as “backward loop cast-on”) or your preferred method of casting on stitches to the right tip of the needle mid-row, knit
- knitting in the round
- use of stitch markers
- increase (M1R, M1L)
- decrease (K2tog, K3tog, SSK, SSSK)
- bind off
- Jogless Jog (instructions provided in the pattern)