This is a super, easy-wearing sweater with three-quarter length sleeves and a flattering square neckline.
There are a lot of interesting techniques in play here:
- It's made all in one piece from the bottom up, with no seams to sew.
- The holes are worked over a single round, they are straightforward to do and there are no extra yarn ends to work in. Full instructions for working this technique are given in the pattern.
- The shoulders are closed using the three-needle bind off technique.
- The contrast neckline is created using the Intarsia technique.
- The stitches for the sleeves are picked up from the armhole and worked downwards. Full instructions for working this technique are given in the pattern.
Made to fit sizes XS - XXXL, the actual bust measurements are: 82 (91, 103, 112, 122, 132, 141) cm/32 (36, 40½, 44, 48, 51½, 55½) in.
The sweater is designed to fit with 5 cm/2 in positive ease.