Modern Bohemian Children's Blanket
The Modern Bohemian Children's Blanket was inspired by vintage Turkish kilim rugs and Native American tribal designs. It's easy to make it yours and play with color combinations to suit your style.
This is an intermediate pattern but it's suitable for advanced beginners looking to learn some new crochet techniques. Pattern is written in US terms and includes explanations of all stitches and abbreviations. US and metric measurements given.
Finished dimensions are about 33 by 46 inches (84 by 117 cm) not including fringe when using worsted weight yarn and a 5 mm hook. This pattern can also be used to make a beautiful rug!
Pattern pdf includes:
• more than 30 detailed color photos including photos of techniques for beginners
• yardage requirements for each color as well as for the whole blanket
• yarn recommendations including color descriptions and a recommended brand
• instructions for a border and fringe variations
• color charts for fast reference