Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Sassy seamless warmers that appear otherwise are a treat to knit and wear. The faux seam is fashioned with a single vertical stripe. • This easy project is worked in the round with no shaping and a simple stripe pattern, making it suitable for beginning knitters. • Its sized for all ages and shown in Toddler. • Pattern is written to be worked on DPNs but feel free to work in your preferred method of small circumference knitting, such as Magic Loop.
- Size: Baby (Toddler, Child, Adult)
- Finished Circumference: 5.5 (6.25, 7.25, 8.75)”
- Finished Length: 8 (10.5, 12.5, 15)”
- Gauge: 21 sts and 30 rows per 4” in stockinette on larger needles
- Yarn: 35 (50, 75, 95) yards each A & B and 30 (35, 40, 75) yards C worsted weight yarn
- Tools: Sets of Size 5 (3.75 mm) and size 6 (4 mm) DPNs, stitch marker
*some of the photos feature Miss Addie holding hands with Wild Man Oliver, who is wearing the Eliot Hoodie.
- Independent Designer
- Kate Oates
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!