PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This is the Aran version of Simple Ziggurat and shares its pleasing characteristics, that is...
- has bold colour blocks and simple, pleasing lines
- is knitted with the Åsa Tricosa Ziggurat top-down tricnique
- has set-in sleeves that are also knitted top-down and in the round
- a rolling neckline that is knitted last
- is seamless – not a seam in sight, no joining of pieces
has waist shaping and optional bust darts
Step by step instructions and a photo tutorial guide you through the unconventional beginning The pattern is fully written out. A Helpful Table keeps track of rows and shaping but is not required reading.
Note: Sizes 38 and 40 can, with some bravado or luck, be knitted with only 4 skeins of the main colour. Tips for how to stretch your skeins are provided.
To find out what's up my knitted sleeve, sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here
Shown in Dibadu Big Twist Aran. A suggested substitute is shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Åsa Tricosa
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!