PDFs are available immediately after purchase, so you can download and print at home.
Let's skip in time to a czar palace and watch "figures dancing gracefully", enjoy old Hollywood glam in its full glory, get ready for the holidays, or squeal in excitement at the upcoming wedding of your best friend.
Lady Eavan is a tea-length gathered skirt, worked in timeless chevron to create a statement piece suitable for any special occasion in your life. The solid hemline and waistband frame the delicate lace like a piece of artwork.
Please note, an underskirt is necessary for this skirt. Lady Eavan skirt can be worn over a slip, petticoat and/or tulle skirt.
Sample (Size M) shown in Dia Shawl by Colour Adventures. Skirt worn over petticoat and Simple sewn underskirt.
- adding optional beads
- written and charted instructions
- photos and schematics of key steps
- sewing simple underskirt instructions
- detailed instructions of techniques used, tips on gauge, choosing and adjusting size, customize length, fixing mistakes, blocking.
- Independent Designer
- Monika Sirna
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You will also need 1.75" / 45mm wide elastic
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!