PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
The “KIMBERLY” hat - toasty warm and super cute
Large needles and bulky yarn make this hat a quick knit. The earflaps are knit flat, then joined and the rest of the cap is knit in the round. The flowers are crocheted separately and sewn on later - or leave them off for a more masculine look!
• Pattern includes 3 sizes: Toddler / Child / Adult
• Pattern is written in ENGLISH and uses standard U.S. knitting terms
• Instructions are for knitting in the round on circular and double pointed needles
• Knitting skill level - INTERMEDIATE
• Gauge: 14 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm)
• Flowers are done in crochet
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Knitting in the round
• Basic increases and decreases
• Backward Loop cast on
• Knitting I-cord
• Pom poms
• Basic crochet stitches (chain, single and triple crochet)
SUPPLIES YOU’LL NEED
• 88 - 128 yds (81 - 117 m) Bulky weight yarn in main color
• 17 - 20 yds (16 - 18 m) Bulky weight yarn in contrast color
© 2015 Fiddlestyx™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Independent Designer
- Downloadable PDF
- • Approx. 88 - 128 yds (81 - 117 m) Bulky weight yarn in main color • Approx. 17 - 20 yds (16 - 18 m) Bulky weight yarn in contrast color
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!