Hungry Alligator Pillow
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This design features an alligator with a closed mouth and bird peacefully sleeping on the front and an alligator with an open mouth and a wary looking bird on the back.
Approximately 17" tall to the top of the bird's head and 16" wide.
- 304yd of worsted weight yarn in green (sample was knit using Caron Simply Soft)
- 48yd of worsted weight yarn in red
- 38yd of worsted weight yarn in light blue
- Less than 10yd of worsted weight yarn in dark blue
- Less than 10yd of worsted weight yarn in yellow
- Set of 5 4mm (US 6) 7" double pointed needles
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles
- 12" X 16" pillow form
- White & black felt
- Sewing needle
- White & black thread
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
Skill Level: Intermediate
Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Increasing, Decreasing, seaming, Knitting in the round, simple intarsia color knitting, knitting from a chart, I-cord.
Suggested colours are shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Whitney Webster
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You will also need less than 10yds each of dark blue and yellow worsted weight yarn, a 12x16" pilloe form, sewing needle, white and black felt and matching thread
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!