Hawthorn Handmade Spring Posy Contemporary Printed Embroidery Kit - 16cm
- Awesome Delivery
- Returns Within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods.
- Same day dispatch We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day if placed before 12pm GMT
Perfect for beginners, the pattern is pre-printed on the fabric and the kit includes everything else you need to create your own beautiful piece of hoop art.
- Find somewhere comfy, sit back and relax with this calming craft.
- All of Hawthorn Handmades kits are carefully packed by hand in their Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
- 100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric (this kit is also available with a black background)
- DMC stranded cotton thread
- 7" wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
- Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips (check out our selection here!)
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7" in diameter
Finished design: 16cm in diameter
Learn how to embroider with our guide to embroidery stitches!
- Hawthorn Handmade
- Embroidery & Cross-Stitch
- Craft Category
- Skill Level
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!