PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Arietta is a little wisp of a thing. Or not. In bright orange it becomes rather more of an exclamation mark.
- Great for remnants of lace skeins, can use as little as 20gms of cobweb yarn
- Knit sideways in one piece including edging and border
- Picot edging
- Lacy border
- WS rows of the body lace pattern are purled, patterning is only on RS rows
- The bright orange shawl in the main pattern photo was knitted with 19 g (225 yds) of cobweb
- It measures 150 cm x 38 cm (60” x 15”)
- Needle size depends on yarn, obviously... for my Posh Yarn Eva 2ply, I'm knitting with 4 mm
- The shawl can be knitted to any size, depending upon your yarn. Weigh, knit to just under half your yarn weight, start the decrease instructions - easy!
- Charted and written instructions
- Photo guides
Luxury: Posh Yarn Eva 2ply, Fyberspates Gleam Lace, Wollmeise Lace-Garn.
Everyday: Rowan Kidsilk Haze
Budget: Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace
To find out what's up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.
- Independent Designer
- Åsa Tricosa
- Downloadable PDF
- Suggested needle sizes are: 3.5mm for cobweb 4mm for laceweight / 2ply 5mm for fingering / 4ply
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!