PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Sleeves and body are worked in the round from the bottom up. They are joined together to work the yoke and neckline in the round. Some knitters may find that they need a different needle size to achieve gauge in stranded colorwork.
A larger needle size (Size C) is recommended in this case, as most knitters find their stranded colorwork knitting tighter than plain Stockinette stitch. For best results, swatch in both stitch patterns to determine if a larger needle size is necessary.
- Color A: Approximately 695 (780, 835, 945, 1030, 1085) yd / 636 (713, 764, 864, 942, 992) m aran weight yarn
- Color B: Approximately 85 (95, 105, 115, 125, 135) yd / 78 (87, 96, 105, 114, 123) m aran weight yarn
- Color C: Approximately 70 (75, 80, 90, 100, 105) yd / 64 (69, 73, 82, 91, 96) m aran weight yarn
Shown in Ístex Léttlopi (100% Icelandic wool, 109 yd / 100 m per 50g skein) in the following colors:
- Color A: #1407 Pine Green Heather
- Color B: #1406 Spring Green Heather
- Color C: #0054 Ash Heather
- Independent Designer
- Dianna Walla
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!