This blanket style wrap cardigan is so chic! It features a fantastic drape, a classy button closure, and a slimming asymmetrical line.
Class up this cardigan with leggings and a belt, or make it more casual with jeans and a tank top. Leave it open and flowy or buttoned to create that droop cowl look.
Add fringe to just one side, both sides, or none at all!
• Pattern written using US terms.
• Place first stitch of each row in same stitch as turning.
• If you are tall, simply crochet more rows before starting the armhole panels.
• If you are short, simply crochet less rows before starting the armhole panels. -when on gauge 11 extra rows added or removed = 4” difference in height
• I highly encourage you to use the foundation half double crochet to start as in this tutorial.
• Find the sleeve pattern for all sizes, button and fringe instructions at the end.
Cute pattern. Easy to buy and got it quick.