Spring Blossoms Lace Baby Bonnet
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This bonnet is knitted flat, starting at the front edge, working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, in stockinette stitch, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two i-cords that end with a delicate knitted leaf, with detailed instructions on the pattern.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 75-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles and a pair of 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the straps.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, I-cord (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!