Ranka (fin)- Spine (eng)
I love the way how you lightly run your fingers down my spine.
- The same lace pattern repeats in the sleeves and at the back of the sweater.
- Hem and cuffs are worked in a stunning ribbing with plenty of texture.
- Knit from the bottom up in pieces and sewn together. Set in sleeves.
- Neck is finished with a turtleneck collar that is worked seamlessly in the round.
- Six sizes from XS to XXL.
- Worked with fingering weight yarn.
This pattern has been tech edited and test knit to ensure that the pattern is as clear, correct and consistent as it can be.
I’m offering pattern support. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern. I’m more than happy to help. :)