Vampire bat. Sofa cushion. Throw pillow. Halloween. Crochet cushion
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Bat sofa cushion/ pillow crochet pattern. A great idea to decorate your house this Halloween or make a perfect gift to your family and friends. The pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terms.
- Hayfield Bonus Aran with wool (840m/400g) in cream;
- Hayfield Bonus DK (280m/100g) in light and dark grey;
- Yarnart Begonia (169m/50g), small amounts in yellow and pink (eyes and nose);
- Yarnart Lily (225m/50g), small amounts in black and white (pupil of the eyes and the mouth);
- Pink craft feather;
- A small piece of grey faux fur fabric;
- Hook size: 5mm, 3mm and 1.5mm;
- Tapestry and curved needle;
- Cushion pad 30cm x 45cm (12''x 18'');
- Polyester filling (to pad tummy and the head);
- Scissors, glue.
The pattern and photographs contained in this PDF document are the property of Anzelika Liusinska. Feel free to sell the items made from this pattern but do not sell or share any copies of this pattern, digital or printed.
- Independent Designer
- Angelika Liusinska
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!