- 0-6 months – work with sport weight yarn (FINE 2), crochet hook 3.25mm (D)
- 6-12 months – work with DK weight yarn (LIGHT 3) , crochet hook 3.5mm (E)
- 1-2 years – work with worsted weight yarn , crochet hook 3.75mm (F)
- 3-4 years – use instructions for 3-4 years and work with worsted weight yarn , crochet hook 3.75mm (F)
- 0-6 months - 21 inches or 53cm
- 6-12 months - 23inches or 58.5cm
- 1-2 years - 25 inches or 63.5cm
- 3-4 years – 28 ¾ inches or 73cm
Finished length: adjustable, you choose how long you want to make it.
- st(s) – stitch(es)
- ch – chain stitch
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- sl st - slip stitch
- Popcorn stitch and Front Post double crochet. Both I explain with photos and step by step description how to make.
Pattern uses US crochet terms.
A suggested yarn is shown below.