Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
We have named this shawl Polarity because we think it has dual personality. Each side is unique and beautiful in its own way. There is no right or wrong side, but rather two mood sides. Whichever side you favor today is the right way. Polarity shawl is absolutely perfect for showcasing your favorite colors, variegated and speckled colorways. This design is very beginner friendly, yet very satisfying to work on for a seasoned knitter as well.
- ~18 sts in 4”/10 cm in garter stitch
- US #6/4.0 mm circular needles (32”/8o cm or longer)
SIZE One size fits all
- ~ 75-80” /191-203 cm wide at the top
- ~18-20”/46-51 cm deep
- MC: ~ 400-450 yds/366-412 m
- CC: ~270-320 yds/247-293 m
- Independent Designer
- Elena Nodel
- Downloadable PDF
- Suggested yarns are listed but may be substituted for other similar yarns. Instructions include both imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!