The “FREDERICK” scarf - reversible, classic and timeless
This scarf’s slip-stitch pattern was inspired by the rows of lovely old bricks on the many federal-style buildings in my hometown of Frederick, MD. The simple 2-row pattern is easily memorized and makes for a soothing, meditative knit. Knit in Berroco’s cozy Ultra Alpaca yarn, this classic, reversible scarf looks good on both men and women.
• Pattern includes one size to fit older children through adults
• Pattern is written in ENGLISH and uses standard U.S. knitting terms
• Instructions are for knitting flat on straight needles
• Knitting skill level - BEGINNER
• Gauge: 19.5 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm) in slip-stitch pattern
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Knit and slip stitches
• Casting on, binding off
SUPPLIES YOU’LL NEED
• Approx. 438 yds (400 m) worsted-weight yarn
• U.S. size 7 (4.5 mm) straight needles or size needed to obtain gauge
© 2019 Fiddlestyx™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.