Awa's Sweet Infinity Scarf & Cowl
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
These two patterns are a beautiful way to explore new techniques and perhaps new stitches. The wasitcoat stitch pattern and a big hook utilizes loose crochet to affect the drape.
The scarf and cowl are worked bottom-up (no seam/sewing) and are reversible.
PATTERNs (US terms) include
● Stitch pattern, Techniques & Special Stitches explained with photos. (2 pages)
● Charts as well as written patterns
● Infinity Scarf pattern (2 pages)
● Cowl pattern (3 pages)
HOOK. Size 9-10mm (US N/15, UK 000)
Use an airy yarn with a soft drape for the best result. Yardage 100-120m/50gr (100-130yds/1.76 oz).
The yarn should call for a hook size 4-4.5mm (US 6-7, UK 8-7).
● Infinity Scarf size S/M. 16x130cm (6.5x51 in). Around 300m (330yds)
● Cowl size S/M. 34x54cm (13.5x21 in). Around 230m (250yds).
● A short cowl version S/M (27cm /10.5 in high) might only use 200m (220yds).
- Independent Designer
- Downloadable PDF
- One stitch marker to mark the rounds. 3-5 stitch markers are to mark special insertion points
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!