197 Doll in an Unicorn outfit
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
• Any yarn in skin, white, yellow, dark pink, red, orange, green, light blue, blue, violet and pink colors. I used “Jeans” by YARNART (55% cotton, 45% acrylic, 160m/50g) – 10 g of skin, 17 g of white, small amount of other colors.
• Matching crochet hook (I used 1.75 mm crochet hook);
• Brown yarn to embroider the hair (optional); •
Two black beads or half beads for the eyes (I used 8 mm in diameter);
• Any stuffing;
• Tapestry needle;
• Single core copper electrical wire – I used approximately 40 cm (15.7 inches) of wire 1.5 mm in diameter;
• Fabric tape 1 cm wide to work up the wire ends;
• Transparent glue;
• A piece of thick cardboard or plastic for the insoles;
• Red embroidery thread for the mouth;
• Sewing pins.
- Independent Designer
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!