Shaggy Lion Doll. Toy from the Tanoshi series.
Shaggy Lion Doll. Toy from the Tanoshi series. - knitting pattern (knitted round)
The toy is knitted round and that is why the pattern is recommended for Advanced Beginner Knitters.
The finished doll is approximately 4,72’’ / 12 cm / tall.
The pattern includes instruction with pictures how to make this doll and his lion wear + unlimited email help from me in case you get stumped.
• 4 double-pointed needles in a size suitable for the yarn weight you are using. I recommend using needles a size or two smaller than the yarn calls for, to produce a firm fabric. İ used Needles size US 2 (3mm)
• Vanilla colored yarn for head. I used Kartopu Flora / 100% acrylic ; 100gr – 230m /
• Yellow colored yarn for body and wear. I used Alize Baby Softy / 100% micropolyester ; 50gr – 115m /
• Orange colored eyelash yarn for the hood. I used Verbana Metallic / 58% Polyamid ; 36% Metallic; 6% Polyester: 50gr – 25m /
• Dark brown yarn for the hair
• Toy stuf