Mama Jill and Little Joey Kangaroo
Crochet your own adorable amigurumi mama and baby roo! Mama Jill loves collecting flowers in the forest while Little Joey just wants to relax in Mama’s pouch all day long! Pattern is in English using US Crochet terms.
Mama Jill measures approximately 26cm (10 inches) tall and Little Joey measures 13cm (5 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn, 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks.
You will need:
• 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Light Brown at least 100g (270m/295yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Cream at least 15g (44m/48yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow and Green at least 5g (14m/15yds) each
• Small amount of Dark Grey yarn
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• Sewing pins
• Stitch markers
This 17 page kangaroo amigurumi pattern includes detailed instructions with plenty of photo references to help you along the way.
Thanking you and happy crocheting!