Daddy and Me Work Coat
Pattern is oversized to fit like a coat.
Length is designed to fit 2" / 5.1cm below waist.
If child is tall consider adding length
in bodice pieces before armhole shaping.
Crochet back, right front, left front, and sleeve pieces separately and Sc together.
Back is crocheted in two pieces and stitched together at center.
Crochet pockets and collar
separately and attach.
• 677 (764, 851, 1,022, 1,343, 1,918, 2,959) yards light worsted weight (3) yarn in dark brown. (I suggest using washable cotton blend to give the jacket weight)
• 1 skein light worsted weight (3) yarn in black for all sizes.
• Remnant light worsted weight (3) yarn in tan for all sizes.
• 4.5 mm (7) crochet hook.
• 7 Dungaree Buttons (I used Dritz from JoAnn Fabrics).
• 8 Jean Rivets (I used Dritz Jean Rivets from JoAnn Fabrics).
• 1 small brown button.