[PATTERN AVAILABLE at Three Irish Girls]
- Personalize your socks by picking your favorite cable for the single cable column that starts in the toe and ends in the cuff (a choice of 8 different cables).
- The socks are worked toe-up on (1 or 2) circular needle(s), starting with [Judy’s Magic Cast On]. Use dpns if you like.
- For this sock, your row gauge needs to be accurate. Although your stitch gauge should also be as close as possible, the resulting stretchy fabric is very forgiving.
- Tor the toe section, the charts are accompanied by the written pattern.
- The sock is patterned; the foot sole and heel turn are mostly in Stockinette stitch.
- The socks feature ‘gusset and flap’ heels: gusset increases are worked on the upper foot and foot sole, the heel is turned with short rows, then the gusset stitches are decreased away as the heel flap is worked.
- Short-row turns for heel turn are concealed by wrapping a stitch at each turn.
- The left and the right sock