083 Owl for Charming Witch
English on Ravelry
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
FINISHED SIZE: Approx. 7.5 cm (3 inches).
Crochet in rounds
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
• Main yarn in beige and brown colors for the main parts – I used “Andre Classic” by Alpina (Fingering/4ply, 60% acrylic, 35% rayon, 5%other, 100g/530m).
• Additional yarn in yellow and mustard colors for the eyes, legs and beak – I used “Crystal” by Vita (Fingering/4ply, 100% acrylic, 50g/250m).
• Matching crochet hooks – I used 1.15 mm (approximately US 11, UK 6) for the main yarn, 1.0 mm (US 12, UK 6 ½) for the additional yarn.
• Wire – for the legs wire frame.
• Any stuffing.
• A pair of black beads for the eyes.
• Tapestry needle.
• Strong thread for tightenings.
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
Pattern written using USA terminology
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions (7 pages with detailed instructions, tips, photos illustrating th