How to knit a hat on circular needles in just one hour!Published on February 10, 2021 1 min read
Want to learn how to knit a hat in the round? The kitten soft Anya hat can be whipped up in just one hour! All you need to do is pick your fave shade of Merion yarn, grab your circular needles and follow the video tutorial for a snuggly sumptuously satisfying hat complete with beautiful bobble.
The Anya hat is a fab project if you're looking for a super quick knit, want to learn how to knit a hat for beginners or master the art of knitting on circular needles. This pattern uses the simple knit stitch and is so easy you'll be making one for all your friends and family!
- Debbie Bliss Merion
- KnitPro Symfonie Fixed Circular Needles 40cm
- Pony Safety Stitch Markers Assorted
- Pony Gold Eye Sewing Needles
- Pom-Pom Maker (Large)
- Hemline General Purpose Scissors 19cm/7.5in
- Addi Turbo Fixed Circular Needles 40cm (16in)
- Fiskars Classic Needlework Scissors
Choose your fave shade of Merion yarn, from Mist to Moss, Lilac to Sky - you'll need just one ball to make your hat and then you might want to pick a contrasting shade for your pompom!