Spruce up your home with these Cricut project ideas
If you’re planning to inject some personal style into your home, then you’re going to love these trendy Cricut decor ideas! There will be no room left untouched when you discover how easy and rewarding it is to quite literally make your house a home.
1. Dine in style with these chic patterned table linens
2. Get organised in the kitchen with these pantry label ideas
3. These pretty cork coasters are a must-have if you’re into minimalistic dining accessories
4. Make this pawsome DIY dog room for your furry little friends
5. Decorate your plain tiles with this lovely Moroccan style vinyl backsplash
Make it personal
There’s nothing quite as special as a personalised gift. Whether it's a heartwarming message for a loved one or a prezzie featuring your bestie’s favourite colours and patterns, go crazy with these customisable Cricut gift ideas!
6. T-shirts are definitely a wardrobe essential and here’s how you can customise your own tee with a Cricut machine
7. Personalise a generic phone case into something more bold and exciting!
8. Back-to-school never looked so good with these customised school gear ideas
9. Never misplace your keys again with these heartfelt Cricut keyring ideas
11. Be the star guest on someone’s special day with these cool graduation cap gift boxes
10. These Cricut valentine’s mask cards are pun-believably sweet!
Throw a party and show off your handmade Cricut decorations
Hands up if your favourite part of party planning is choosing the decorations? The good news is, with a Cricut machine, you can whip up the most stunning party decorations in no time! Tick it off your party to-do list with these beautiful paper Cricut ideas.
12. These jaw dropping paper rosettes make a stunning addition to any party or wedding
13. If you’re pushed for time, you can make this fantastic beginner-friendly 3-D heart backdrop (great as a zoom backdrop too!)
Make something cute for your little ones
Take the fuss out of your sewing projects with these adorable Cricut ideas for your little humans. Let them pick out their favorite quirky cartoon fabric and use your machine to cut out precise shapes, ready to be stitched up into toys they can cherish forever!
14. We love this abstract cuddly bunny rattle and think your mini mes would too!
15. Create this interactive family-friendly felt gone fishing game
Magical last minute Christmas makes
There’s still time to squeeze in a bit of festive making fun! Christmas is all about bringing the family together in one place and building joyful memories that will last a lifetime. These Cricut projects could be a new and exciting way to get everyone around the table making and bonding during this very special season.