PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Inspired by the rich shades and textures of Carol’s walks in rural Ireland, this hap combines short rows, welts and bobbles with dramatic splashes of colour. The light, flexible shape is easy to drape around the neck or wrap about your body in a multitude of wearable ways.
Yarn Hedgehog Fibres Sock Yarn (4 ply/fingering weight; 90% superwash merino, 10% nylon; 400m / 437yds; 100g skeins)
- Yarn A Silence 1 x 100g skein
- Yarn B Swamp 1 x 100g skein
- Yarn C Copper Penny 1 x 100g skein
- Width 107 (144, 184) cm (42 (56½, 72½) in)
- Depth 36.5 (48.5, 61) cm (14¼ (19, 24) in)
Needles and notions
- 2 sets 3.75mm (UK 9 / US 5) circular needles, 100cm / 40in long
- Stitch markers
- German short rows
- Bobble edging (slipped stitch pattern)
A suggested substitute yarn is shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Carol Feller
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!