PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
A series of reversible cowls inspired by West African bogolanfini ("mud cloth") textiles. Mix and match colors and patterns to make it your own.
- Charts included for five different Fair Isle motifs.
- An excellent project for learning Fair Isle.
- Worked in the round beginning with a provisional cast-on and ending with a 3-needle bind-off.
- May be worked in any dk, sport, or light worsted weight yarn that knits to gauge.
- Requires approximately 210 yards / 195 meters of each color. Yardage may vary depending on options chosen.
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern through December 2015 will be donated to [Women for Women International]. For updates on donations, visit the designer's website (plainstitch.com).
- Independent Designer
- Elizabeth Davis
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!