If you're looking to make your own DIY face mask, our step-by-step video will show you how! Kate Owen, sewing and quilting extraordinaire, talks you through how to sew a cotton face mask with elastic and interfacing.
- 9” (23cm) x 6” (15cm) of your outer and lining fabric:
- Moda Fabrics Bella Solids Cut to Length
- 2 x 7” (18cm) elastic
- Alternatives to elastic: tights, recycled t-shirt yarn, hairbands, and ribbons
- Optional: 9” (23cm) x 6” (15cm) of your interfacing fabric:
- Vilene Iron-on Superlight Interfacing 50x90cm: White