Notes: I went down a needle size to get the tension and made the smallest size. I also added extra length to the sleeves and body as I'm long in both and wanted to get the proportions right for me. I also knit the front borders in with the actual fronts having marked the buttonhole placement on the left front. I also knit from the left front around the cardigan without casting off each piece placing the pieces in their correct order on a circular needle to hold the sts. The final front was the right hand side which meant I could just work across all sts from the front band for the neck without having to join yarn at the front edge so it was very neat.