after a few TINKS (knitted when I should have gone to bed already, the usual “one more row” that results in disaster…) I finished yesterday, still sewing up and a bit of ironing required….
I added two more lines of the lace pattern to obtain a certain length and did an elastic cast-off as the regular came in too tight and inflexible which is probably due to the quality of the lace yarn
photos to follow
Today soaking, bleeds much more than expected
Curious to see what it is like when dry
After washing the sweater had doubled in size (or rather length)…. so for better or worse I put it in the dryer this morning for about 10/15 minutes and it came out ok (first impression) - can’t wait to try this evening when back from work
Dryer die the Job blush back to its intended size :) :) :)