Wings are Freedom Shawl
Wings Are Freedom.
I've always wanted to be able to fly. Freedom. A superpower to go anywhere. I took up running for a short while but I think I would prefer wings. Wings are pretty and dainty and strong and powerful.
My patterns all include a chart and written instructions for the Interlocking and Mosaic Crochet techniques. This pattern can be done horizontally or vertically.
- written instructions for interlocking crochet starting at the LONG bottom edge,
- and starting from the short SIDE,
- multi-page charts for each direction,
- single page charts for each direction (preferred for screen reading),
- written instructions for the single-row / cut-and-tie / overlay mosaic technique starting at the LONG bottom edge,
- and starting from the short SIDE.
The file is over 80 pages long, so consider only printing the parts you need.
Choose to start from the LONG bottom or short SIDE based on how you want the colors to stripe if you have color changes in your yarn.